Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

## Download Teacher's Pet Fonts



Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet is now the hot font that is why you shouldn’t pass up to try it. You will know how fantastic it truly is and why it can make the good sale. Don’t be concerned because it’s not expensive to make you think a lot. We all assure that Teacher's Pet is fantastic and worthwhile for you.

Download Teacher's Pet Font Family Now


So often as a designer I have wanted a handwriting font that is modern, natural and realistic, simple and attractive. I created this font to meet my own need.Teacher’s Pet makes full use of the knowledge I have acquired over the years designing school handwriting fonts. It contains many contextual alternates to ensure that the flow of writing is as unartificial as possible. I have been disciplined in its creation, always making and coding a new glyph to ensure this flow rather than compromising.



GET NOW



No comments:

Post a Comment